E-Mail marketing is still the best way to get your users to engage. A carefully designed e-Mail can outperform any other marketing tool and is more cost effective than printed ad campaigns, PPC (Pay Per Click) or other online ad campaigns and even beats social networking.
We have designed, developed, tested and monitored e-Mail campaigns for our clients successfully for years and our clients benefit from the wealth of this experience in developing effective and cost efficient e-Mail marketing strategies and campaigns. Unfortunately, it seems that all too many small business are tempted by a DIY approach, when it comes to e-Mail marketing and we cannot stress enough how important it is to let the pros handle this. e-Mail Marketing comes with a unique set of problems and opportunities:
- e-Mails design and code is often an afterthought and not budgeted for. This is a grave mistake, because e-Mails are among the simplest and most cost-effective marketing tools. But done badly, they can actually harm your business!
- DIY e-Mail campaigs are likely to get your business black-listed.
- Poorly designed email will trigger many recipients to ‘unsubscribe’, resulting in a smaller and smaller list.
- Your business will look unprofessional if your emails don’t work or look cheap.
- HTML for e-Mails is a bit of a dinosaur and it’s difficult to get your e-Mail to work for everyone. There are over 3000 ways users view e-Mails!
- Carefully composed e-Mails and an intelligently strategy for your e-Mail campaign will provide your business with a wealth of opportunity while also providing valuable insights into your audience.
As you can see, it’s worth letting a professional handle your e-Mail marketing and you’ve come to the right place. If you would like us to help you set up a successful e-Mail marketing campaign, please review the E-Mail Marketing Campaign – Creative Brief and send it to us.